- Day one-hundred and twenty-four: Sailboats pic
- Day one-hundred and twenty-three: A walk in the park. pic
- Day one-hundred and twenty-two: My nights. pic
- Day one-hundred and twenty-one: Contents. pic
- Day one-hundred and twenty: Flashback. pic
- Day one-hundred and nineteen: We followed a tram for thirty minutes. pic
- Day one-hundred and eighteen: Bee-hive! pic
- Day one-hundred and seventeen: Oops. pic
- Day one-hundred and sixteen: Feet revisited. pic
- Day one-hundred and fifteen: Temporary tattoo's! pic
- Day one-hundred and fourteen: A print that took me two hours to perfec pic
- Day one-hundred and thirteen: I cut my hair. pic
I have been listening to Say Anything non-stop. I need to take more pictures but I'm pretty lazy.
61 new pics
This is just a simple picture. This was taken in the bathroom of my grandmother's house in Virginia. I just really miss and I love this
3 new pics
These are my families rats. There are three of them and while I love all of them, I of course love my rat the most
This is late because I had a wonderful day with my boyfriend. That's why I'm choosing to upload this simple picture of one of our
Buzznet hasn't been working well for me today, so I couldn't upload the picture I wanted to. Hopefully for day seven I can!
The shadows of your voice linger. The echoes of your touch stay still. Dimensional dew against my skin As I wait for the day to finally break You from
I know this is super late, but I hope it's not too late! I don't have many options, but I do have these old pair of
I want to come back to this. I really do miss being on here. Buzznet was a huge part of my life and I have
She is dressed in the street lamp lights. And she can tell by the way he tries not to stare, That it’s going to be hard
He stared at her, for what felt like enternity. She refused to return his stare, opting to look deeply into the patterns of the steering
"If you don't fucking close your fucking eyes, I will stab you in the face," her voice was unusually high, meaning she was nervous. He
Sugar free, alll sugar free! A chocolate cupcake with homemade whipped vanilla icing and cocoa powder on top.
Im going to be editing a lot of my pictures, making them drastically different. Just to touch up on my skillz!
Between the trees and in the blades of grass under our feet. We watch the clouds pass over our heads. The air is brisk, the wind coming
blah. I need to work on this whole photography thing. I PROMISE, I WILL
2 new pics